Patel & Suleman Audiologists is a private hearing healthcare practice that is directed by two qualified Audiologists, Nabeela Patel & Fathima Suleman, who have undergone intense training at the University of KwaZulu Natal. BothAudiologists hold a Degree in, Bachelor of Communication Pathology: Audiology. The directors of Patel & Suleman Audiologists strive in providing accurate, confidential and effective assessment and management.Our hearing healthcare practice meets all ethical and legislative standards as we are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF) and have maintained Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
To provide superior quality hearing health care by the ethical assessment and management of hearing related disorders.
- To inform and educate the general public about hearing care.
- To advocate prevention and early intervention.
- To provide hearing care to the neonatal, paediatric, adult, geriatric and special populations.
- To provide hearing screening in order to identify persons at risk of hearing related disorders.
- To provide accurate and reliable diagnostic audiological assessments.
- To provide behavioural and objective diagnostic assessment methods.
- To provide patients with a detailed feedback on his/her audiological assessment results.
- To improve patient quality of life through appropriate intervention of hearing related disorders.
- To provide patients with various options of intervention.
- To make ethical and appropriate referrals.
- To maintain professionalism in the assessment and management of patients.
- To practice within the scope of Audiology.